Provider/Responsible for content:
Arval Deutschland GmbH is also responsible for all content relating to or provided by the former Arval Service GmbH.
Managing Directors: Jeff Bolders, Marcus Schulz, Denis Corjon, Andreas Lackner
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Huib ter Braa
Commercial register: Munich District Court HRB 132025
VAT identification number: DE 813 222 479
Bank details: BNP Paribas NL Frankfurt
IBAN: DE49 5121 0600 9221 8260 28
Insurance Intermediaries' Register (www.vermittlerregister.info):
Arval Deutschland GmbH
Register no. D-HYBI-XC11K-78
Exemption from the authorisation requirement pursuant to section 34 d paragraph 2 Trade Regulation Act (Gewerbeordnung, “GewO”) granted by the Chamber of Commerce (Industrie- und Handelskammer, “IHK”) for Munich and Upper Bavaria, Max.Joseph-Straße 2, 80333 Munich, www.muenchen.ihk.de
Note pursuant to section 36 Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz, “VSBG”): Arval is neither willing nor obligated to participate in dispute resolution procedures before arbitration boards.
1. Structure, content and layout of the web pages of Arval Deutschland GmbH are protected by copyright. Arval Deutschland GmbH reserves the right to make changes or amendments at any time. With the exception of the explicitly marked download areas, the use or reproduction of texts, text sections, photos, graphics or other content expressly requires the prior consent of Arval Deutschland GmbH.
2. Arval Deutschland GmbH checks the contents of the website regularly with regard to currency and accuracy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Arval Deutschland GmbH shall assume no guarantee or liability of any kind for the completeness, accuracy or currency of the content disseminated on its web pages.
3. Links or external references are exclusively references to the presence of other, external content which has not been checked or approved by Arval Deutschland GmbH. Arval Deutschland GmbH shall not appropriate this content. The user leaves the content created by Arval Deutschland GmbH if he follows these links or references. Arval Deutschland GmbH shall assume no liability or guarantee for the content of these websites.
4. All personal information collected on the Arval website is stored and processed exclusively for customer service, the dissemination of offers or the transmission of product information. By completing and sending a form on our website, you agree to this procedure. Arval warrants that your information is treated confidentially in compliance with the relevant provisions governing data protection. You can however object to the use of your data as the person affected, pursuant to the provisions governing data protection.
5. The content of the website which is published by Arval Deutschland GmbH or by third parties, is protected by copyright, patent, trademark and service mark or by other forms of property rights
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses what are known as “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and used to analyse your usage of the website. The information on your usage of this website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyse your usage of the website, compile reports on website activities for the website owners, and provide us with other services related to website usage and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so, provided that this is prescribed by law or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google shall under no circumstances link your IP address to other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; please note however that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website you agree to the processing of the data collected on you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.